Holy Cross has an outstanding library filled with books and media covering a range of topics and interests.
Science & Faith: Understanding how they complement and sustain each other:
- Proof of Heaven: A neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife by E. Alexander (Harvard Medical School
- The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief by F Collins (Head of the DNA Genome Project)
- Science and Providence: God’s Interaction with the World by J .Polkinhorne (Cambridge Prof of M. Physics)
- Rock of Ages: Science and Religion in the Fullness of Life by Stephen Jay (d. Harvard Prof of Geology & Zoology)
- A Reminder: The lecture by the Jesuit G. Consolmagno, Director of the Vatican Observatory Nov 23, University of Victoria.